Hello you! This is your weekly The Ana Guerra Newsletter!
This week, the Newsletter covers quite a lot of topics, feminism, activism, social media, advertising, grief, relationships and motivation. If you consume everything, I don’t think you’ll be the same person as before (so corny I know). This Sunday specifically, it’s both the day of Benfica vs. Sporting, but also the Super Bowl, the only moment my generation watches TV!
TO READ 📖
- Another Side of #MeToo: Male Managers Fearful of Mentoring Women by The New York Times https://nyti.ms/2HOlUFv
- Massive Twitch livestream showcases the future of online fundraising by The Next Web http://bit.ly/2UFO9rL
- How Can We Slow the Production Treadmill of Excessive Content Creation? by August Birch http://bit.ly/2BiKyIR
TO LISTEN 🎧
- Who is your Instagram boyfriend? by The Verge https://spoti.fi/2S9VGlG
- Talking About The New Age of Super Bowl Ads by GaryVee https://spoti.fi/2MM0JTy
- Jameela Jamil on banning airbrushing, the Kardashians and her traumatic teens by Channel 4 http://bit.ly/2BsrmZp
TO WATCH 📺
- Dax Shepard Wasn't Sure He Wanted to be with Kristen Bell by The Off Camera Show http://bit.ly/2HRdeyf
- Move On MUSIC VIDEO by Mike Posner http://bit.ly/2DQXEPh
- Why I Run by Exurb2a and recommended by Aleksandrs Lapinskis http://bit.ly/2S5ijIb