Do you eat content for breakfast?
Tired of email newsletters?
People trying to sell you stuff?
Or are you a super fan of my content?
What you will be receiving
Sunday newsletter with the best internet content curated by me.
Notifications whenever I release new content or am live streaming.
And like any WhatsApp group, you can leave us at any time you want.
Hello you! This is your weekly The Ana Guerra Newsletter!
This week, the Newsletter covers quite a lot of topics, feminism, activism, social media, advertising, grief, relationships and motivation. If you consume everything, I don’t think you’ll be the same person as before (so corny I know). This Sunday specifically, it’s both the day of Benfica vs. Sporting, but also the Super Bowl, the only moment my generation watches TV!
TO READ 📖
- Another Side of #MeToo: Male Managers Fearful of Mentoring Women by The New York Times
- Massive Twitch livestream showcases the future of online fundraising by The Next Web
- How Can We Slow the Production Treadmill of Excessive Content Creation? by August Birch
TO LISTEN 🎧
- Who is your Instagram boyfriend? by The Verge
- Talking About The New Age of Super Bowl Ads by GaryVee
- Jameela Jamil on banning airbrushing, the Kardashians and her traumatic teens by Channel 4
TO WATCH 📺
- Dax Shepard Wasn't Sure He Wanted to be with Kristen Bell by The Off Camera Show
- Move On MUSIC VIDEO by Mike Posner
- Why I Run by Exurb2a and recommended by Aleksandrs Lapinskis
Have a kickass Sunday! See you next week 😊